Hi!  I am new to your Vlog membership and I am very excited to be able to participate.  I was very curious about the major energy shifts that took place in March and April and how it affects the Planet? Personally I find this time to be both exciting and scary - lots of Earth changes (hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, etc.). What can we each do to cope with this time and what more can we expect before the end of the year? Thank You for any information you can share.

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'm going out today to purchase a generator at Home Depot, it's a tax free weekend for hurricane supplies.  Nothing scary ....just proactive.  It reminds me of a story I was told while on Siesta Key.  Geographically it forms a kind of bowl, where energy circulates on itself.  Native Americans circulated positive energy there where it keeps turning in on itself and increasing.  There's not been a hurricane there.  I'm very interested in bringing about positive energy in that way..

Excellent question Susan! BTW, welcome! I will post a vlog about my thoughts on the subject. We have been seeing and experiencing so much no doubt. 

Theodore ~ interesting…we most certainly can all participate in a healing circle to honor our area. I am on it! I will schedule something. It is the right time…right in the beginning of hurricane season.

Theodore said:

Hi, I'm going out today to purchase a generator at Home Depot, it's a tax free weekend for hurricane supplies.  Nothing scary ....just proactive.  It reminds me of a story I was told while on Siesta Key.  Geographically it forms a kind of bowl, where energy circulates on itself.  Native Americans circulated positive energy there where it keeps turning in on itself and increasing.  There's not been a hurricane there.  I'm very interested in bringing about positive energy in that way..

RSS

© 2017   Created by Laurie Barraco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service